Join FREE Affiliated Program and Easily INCREASE Your Income.

Join SheToldMe.com with uaeentertainment as your referrer!

Search Engin For Asia

Friday, November 13, 2009

Adam Lambert avoids sexuality comments

Adam Lambert avoids sexuality comments

Adam Lambert said that he ignores the reply to his statement that he is gay. Adam Lambert came out in a Rolling Stone interview after the contest ended earlier this year.

Adam Lambert said "I tried not to pay attention to the negative reaction because that's a waste of my energy. There were a couple of people who felt turned off by that. Quite frankly, if my sexuality is enough to deter you from the art that I'm creating, then you probably shouldn't be my fan anyway, because I'm looking to create fun music that's entertaining and sometimes makes you want to dance."

0 comments:

Flag Counter

free counters