Join FREE Affiliated Program and Easily INCREASE Your Income.

Join SheToldMe.com with uaeentertainment as your referrer!

Search Engin For Asia

Friday, November 13, 2009

Megan Fox willing to help the needy

Megan Fox willing to help the needy

Megan Fox wants to help backward people. Megan Fox will use her star status to help the people. She won't feel satisfied until she uses her high profile to better the lives of others.

Megan Fox said "Overall, in terms of this business, I hope to gain the status that will enable me to be truly and legitimately helpful to people. I feel like that's my purpose in life, to do charity work and help people around the world on a global level. Being part of this business, you have so much influence and you can really make a difference. I'm drawn towards the idea of somehow helping children.”

0 comments:

Flag Counter

free counters