Join FREE Affiliated Program and Easily INCREASE Your Income.

Join SheToldMe.com with uaeentertainment as your referrer!

Search Engin For Asia

Friday, November 13, 2009

Kristen Stewart claims as a lesbian.

Kristen Stewart claims as a lesbian.

Kristen Stewart refused to be drawn on rumors that have repeatedly said she is dating her ‘Twilight’ co-star Robert Pattinson. Kristen Stewart also says she is going to come up with different ways of avoiding this question.

She told Entertainment Weekly: “I’ve thought about this a lot. There’s no answer that’s not going to tip you one way or the other. Think about every hypothetical situation: OK, we are. We aren’t. I’m a lesbian. I’m just trying to keep something. If people started asking me if I was dating my other co-star Taylor Lautner, I’d be like, I would answer the exact same way.”

Kristen Stewart also insisted she would have answered the question honestly if it hadn’t been turned into such a “big deal”. Kristen Stewart admitted that she and the British actor Robert Pattinson are “close” but just Friends.

0 comments:

Flag Counter

free counters