Join FREE Affiliated Program and Easily INCREASE Your Income.

Join SheToldMe.com with uaeentertainment as your referrer!

Search Engin For Asia

Friday, November 13, 2009

Saif Ali Khan is proud of Kareena Kapoor for Kurbaan

Saif Ali Khan is proud of  Kareena Kapoor for Kurbaan

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor both are looking forward for Kurbaan, their first film as a couple. Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are madly in love with each other.So  how does that help them on the sets? Saif Ali Khan is proud about his lady’s selection in  movies. ‘I think Kareena Kapoor was brilliant in Jab We Met’ .

Saif Ali Khan says,�I love working with Kareena Kapoor and watching her on the sets. We know we are creating special moments in movies. We both are concerned about each other’s moods, as we are deeply involved with each other. On the other side, we do want space from each other. I think working with Kareena Kapoor  is like working with my mother. We know everything about each other, and I cannot even impress her. She sees right through me.’


Saif Ali Khan added , “Kareena Kapoor looked stunning in Kambakkht Ishq, I saw a rough print of Main aurr Mrs. Khanna, which I found sweet. I am no authority on films, but I think Kareena Kapoor does all kinds of roles to cater to all kinds of audiences. Now, she has equally different films like Kurbaan, 3 Idiots, the remake of Stepmom and Agent Vinod. So, she is always expanding her capabilities as an actress.

0 comments:

Flag Counter

free counters