Join FREE Affiliated Program and Easily INCREASE Your Income.

Join SheToldMe.com with uaeentertainment as your referrer!

Search Engin For Asia

Monday, January 25, 2010

S.K Says My Name is Chand.



Well this is what SRK saying after a Lunar crater in the Sea of Tranquility was named after him.

    Reacting to the news SRK says, “It’s absolutely thrilling and humbling at the same time. “I am in a small way doing good service for my country. The fact that my name is chosen is because the world is looking at India and I happen to be a part of this wonderful land of opportunity.”

    SRK talking about the honor says, “I came to Mumbai with stars in my eyes and Allah has granted me all and more. I am so happy that through the opportunity given to me by my fans, audience and the media platforms that I work with… So thanks to all those who suggested my name and to everyone who has made films with me. My kids are very excited and I know my parents would have been very proud. I’m already telling Karan to launch the next film calledMy Name Is Chand.”

SRK is over the moon to join the likes of Christopher Columbus, Issac Newton, Leonardo Da Vinci, Julius Caesar and others.

0 comments:

Flag Counter

free counters