Join FREE Affiliated Program and Easily INCREASE Your Income.

Join SheToldMe.com with uaeentertainment as your referrer!

Search Engin For Asia

Monday, January 25, 2010

Good News For Aamir Khan's Fans.



Recently, at the success party of 3 Idiots, many people noticed that Aamir Khan did not drink alcohol. Even a couple of days earlier at his nephew’s engagement party, Aamir did not even have champagne. According to the news on January 1, 2010 Aamir decided to give up smoking and drinking for the rest of his life. Aamir said, “The next time I invite you home, I will treat you with beer, but I will drink nimbu paani.”

When asked him the reason for quitting drinking and smoking he says, “I just felt like doing it from within. There is no specific reason. Yaar I have put on 10 kilos in recent months. Also, sometimes, I tended to overdo the drinking bit. And I hate it when I feel unhealthy. Therefore, I just decided that I wanted to quit alcohol for life. As for cigarettes, I was never a regular smoker. But I have decided to give it up too.”

0 comments:

Flag Counter

free counters